General discussion

WHICH CELL PHONE WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES

LOW, LOW RADIATION
COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON
FULL KEYBOARD
MESSAGING CAPABILITY
HEARING AID COMPATIBLE A PLUS BUT NOT NECESSARY

NOT NECESSARY, REALLY DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT: CAMERA, EMAIL, MUSIC

CAN I GET PHONE NUMBER OF CNET PERSONNEL TO DISCUSS AND ORDER?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: WHICH CELL PHONE WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: WHICH CELL PHONE WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
LOW, LOW RADIATION

In reply to: WHICH CELL PHONE WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES

If you research this you may like to not put the phone on your head but use a bluetooth earpiece or better yet, wired earpiece and mic.

Collapse -
Phone Features We Use

In reply to: WHICH CELL PHONE WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES

I too am in the market to upgrade, an old Verizon Moto E-815. I use this [phone] to do what these devices were intially intended for and that's to make phone calls while I'm mobile. It does this flawlessly every time.

I don't want or need to take pics, listen to music, get directions, text (it's quicker to talk), or watch tv (anything less than a 52" screen now is absurd).

I want a phone that's a Mobile Comunication Device, that provides clear communication like my land based phone line.

Since I use my phone only as a phone, and use it a lot for both work and personal use, my contact lists are extensive. And since I don't like or have time to scroll through a single list of a thousand contacts, I like to group my contacts into 4 different catagories (for right now). They are - Family, Friends, General Business' and Work.

Each of these groups contain more than 9 contacts each, so I will not accept any phone that doesn't allow me to have more than 9 contacts in a group.

I like Verizon, it works for me everywhere I am. I like the new phones out there today but refuse to spend the money they are asking for services or features I wont use regularly.

What are my choices? A PDA based phone? Push-to-Talk?

Your personal experiences with your phones will be gratly appreciated.
Thanks,
RobP

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!