Question

Which browser is easist to use?

<span lang="EN">I have Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 on my computer. Can anyone tell me which browser is the easiest to use -- Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome? Thank you. user470
<font size="5" face="Arial Narrow"><font size="5" face="Arial Narrow"></font></font>

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Which browser is easist to use?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which browser is easist to use?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Define easiest

Sorry user470 but after all these years of asking questions in these forums I don't understand why you cannot decide this yourself.

Define "Easiest".

For me, all the browsers I have, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, are really simple to use. I run them from the desktop shortcut icons and there they are, waiting to be used. I then type links into the address bar, or use my Favorites or Bookmarks, and begin surfing.

How much easier do you need to have?

Mark

- Collapse -
Answer
i recomment

i recommend Avant Browser to you .faster ,easier to use .the important thing is no crash

- Collapse -
Re: browser

With me, neither Firefox nor Internet Explorer ever crash. And I find Firefox 3.6.24 fast and reliable enough to not even think about upgrading to version 8.

And why is your preferred browser easier to use than others? As Mark said above: " I then type links into the address bar, or use my Favorites or Bookmarks, and begin surfing." That's not too difficult. How are those functions (address bar, favorites) implemented in Avant?

Kees

- Collapse -
I recommend

I recommend this browser as well. One can switch between three most popular engines in the world. IE,firefox,chrome. It has built-in downloader,flv sniffer, and online bookmarks, mouse gesture,etc. Many handy features. You don't have to install the third-party extensions. Might that satisfy your easy to use request.

- Collapse -
Answer
Easiest for what?

That's a vary broad question.. considering it depends on what you're wanting to make things easier...

I wouldn't recommend IE9 at all, just because as a coder I've always disliked IE for it's unbelievable inability to parse CSS as well as JS etc.

I use FireFox because from a coding stand point, coding for FireFox has generally covered all other browsers, with added webkit codes for Chrome/Safari/Opera etc.

So yeah, really it is basically what you mean what easiest...

- Collapse -
Answer
most browsers are easy to use

I recommend this browser as well. One can switch between three most
popular engines in the world. IE,firefox,chrome. It has built-in
downloader,flv sniffer, and online bookmarks, mouse gesture,etc. Many
handy features. You don't have to install the third-party extensions.
Might that satisfy your easy to use request.

- Collapse -
Answer
Best Browser

Hi User470,

If i want to recomment best browser than i will go with this:

1) Chrome
2) Mozilla Firefox

Chrome is best for visibility and user friendly...

Mozilla Firefox is best for the add-ins its update the add-ins as per requirement.. "Best Feature"

Best Regards,
Justdial

- Collapse -
Answer
The Best Browser

The Internet has grown up. Malware plagues the Internet. In 2009 alone, more than 25 million new strains of malware were created, causing a 400% jump in compromised Web sites worldwide. Venturing onto the Web today (in an age in which one continually reveals social security, bank account and credit card numbers as well as a plethora of other sensitive data) can be like walking down a hallway with portraits on the walls. Portraits with eyes that watch everything you do and people hidden behind them ready to take advantage, based on what you let them see! --- Never have you needed to protect your privacy more on the Web!Google Chrome is good but i personally use Comodo Dragon .Especially when it comes to functional speed, stability and convenience,Comodo Dragon includes stronger security features.

- Collapse -
best browser

i prefer google chrome and mozilla firebox bcoz they are faster and user friendly

- Collapse -
Answer

I in my opinion google chorme is the best browser it is fast user friendly and reliable fire fox was the best browser but when it upgrades from 3.6 it became boring and slow.

- Collapse -
Answer
chrome
Love chrome. no doubt.
- Collapse -
Answer
which browser is easiest to use

I think the IE8 and the firefox12.0. is best for use.

- Collapse -
Answer
firefox

firefox is highly recommended

- Collapse -
Firefox

I use firefox. But there are many type of internet explorer that can help you. So plz check that.

- Collapse -
Answer
Reply of Which browser is easist to use?

As per my opinion, Mozilla Firefox is the best and easy web browser for use.

CNET Forums