Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Which brand is better - HP or Lenovo ?

Dec 22, 2007 5:08PM PST

Hi,

I am a resident of India.

I would like to know which is a better brand when it comes to buying notebook / laptop - HP / Lenovo ?

Thanks

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
Having owned both in the past. . .
Dec 22, 2007 9:53PM PST

The Levono kicks butt. I wouldn't have another HP on a bet. I have three IBMs (or did until the kids confiscated two of them) and they are built like a tank. IBM builds business machines. Therefore they are rugged and dependable. Do a little research on reliability. When was the last time you saw an IBM problem here in the forums?

Wayne

Click here to see the CNet faces, learn a little about analog and digital data, Internet connections,
Spyware removal, and download free software.

Character - Doing the right thing when no one is looking.

- Collapse -
This is the third time you've asked this
Dec 23, 2007 2:35AM PST

I swear I remember seeing you asking this before, getting several answers, then you asking again with the thread getting locked because you asked the same question, and no here you are asking a THIRD time.

Find your original instance of asking this question instead of continually posting it again.

- Collapse -
Asked And Answered-Locking Thread..
Dec 23, 2007 9:31AM PST