General discussion

Which 10" Netbook is king?

My girlfriend needs a laptop. For her light PC use and constant travel I have convinced her she is best off with an Netbook.
Her Netbook would have to be AT LEAST 10" so it would be comfortable, both to type on and to look at.
So which of the 10" models available (not counting ACER) is best?

The current favourite is the Samsung NC10

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Which 10" Netbook is king?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Which 10" Netbook is king?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Why not counting Acer? If people that have them think they

are the best then you aren't getting a true answer to the question. From what I've heard Acer does rank up their with the others. I think it's better to choose a laptop based on your need rather then on others preferences.

- Collapse -
Wrong!

In my country Acer have a track record of poor support that disqualifies them.
Just say no.

- Collapse -
Locked.

This is a discussion forum.

If you ask a question and reply like that I'll lock it. Just hit the report offensive link to ask for your "Wrong!" post to be removed and we'll remove that and the lock too.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info