Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Where was Kerry?

by Josh K / March 24, 2004 4:56 AM PST

65 million years ago an asteroid hit the earth and the collision resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs. How could this happen? WHERE WAS JOHN KERRY?

And don't give me any guff about how it was 65 million years ago and he's only 60 years old.

Silly

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Where was Kerry?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Where was Kerry?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re:Where was Kerry?
by Roger NC / March 24, 2004 4:59 AM PST
In reply to: Where was Kerry?
he's only 60 years old

Are we sure about that? sometimes he looks like could be a makeup mask. Maybe he's an immortal alien that crashed here before the cavemen came along.

Hmmm, wait, that would be Bill, that's how they populated the world so fast.

Wink

(OK, I'm should go to my room now, but.........)

RogerNC

click here to email semods4@yahoo.com
Collapse -
No guff here, but..........
by Del McMullen / March 24, 2004 5:10 AM PST

.....when did fact or truth become important in a political campaign ?

Collapse -
by Rolway / March 24, 2004 5:33 AM PST

Kerry referred to his side view image on TV while barnstorming around NH, as the "Old Man of the Mountain" which crashed to the ground in a pile of rubble. Wanted an image of him stuck up there. I say put him up there, maybe he'll crash too.

ps. He does resemble the old man too. Shocked

George

Collapse -
Josh's political idea...
by J. Vega / March 24, 2004 9:56 AM PST

Josh's political campaign idea with "65 million years ago an asteroid hit the earth and the collision resulted in the extinction of the dinosaurs. How could this happen? WHERE WAS JOHN KERRY?" is the same as it was in the "Did Kerry kill Jimmy Hoffa" thread, which he also started.
The idea is that you're supposed to think that any post that might cast a negative light on the canidate of his choice is automatically as invalid as those two examples. It's like Dave K.'s calling anything negative about Kerry "smear tactic".
It's kind of like "perventave damage control", similar to the idea put forth by others more than once that Bush already has bin Laden so that if he is captured, the groundwork fot the "plot" accusation that will arise is already established.

Collapse -
LOLOL And here I thought........
by Glenda / March 24, 2004 11:37 AM PST

Josh was just being a smart A$$
Thanks J Happy

Glenda

Collapse -
by C1ay / March 24, 2004 10:16 AM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?