General discussion

Where to download music?

Apr 3, 2011 11:48AM PDT

I usually use Pandora and just listen to the free music there, but I want to get some permanent music. With Limewire totally shut down, and Rhapsody's whole "rent your song" thing, I'm kind of stuck.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Where to download music?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Where to download music?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
The only two Music Stores I know of
Apr 3, 2011 12:24PM PDT
- Collapse -
Where to download music?
Apr 5, 2011 7:02PM PDT

Sorry at present I doesn't have any solution of your problem, but for other problem you can refer to the otologo

- Collapse -
download music
Apr 10, 2011 4:41PM PDT

There are a lot of streaming music on the websites. We can now use a streaming music recorder to download streaming music for pernament storage. If you don't know how to download streaming music, you can refer to a simple instruction: how to download free music for iPad 2.

- Collapse -
last.fm
Jul 17, 2011 11:29PM PDT

i gave up to download music since I've subscribed to last.fm Wink

- Collapse -
Cheapest downloads
Nov 16, 2011 6:33PM PST

Cheapest downloads I've found on the net are on Tunetribe.com

CNET Forums

Forum Info