Mac Applications forum

General discussion

where to buy in Berlin Germany?

by Larrycleve / April 27, 2006 7:22 AM PDT

I'm visiting my sister in Berlin Germany. My niece has sims 2 mac version. My wife and I would like to buy the university expansion pack for her. We were wondering where in Berlin Germany we could find it. My sister just moved to Berlin and had bought sims 2 for her daughter on line. My sister isn't familiar with stores in Berlin. Thanks.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: where to buy in Berlin Germany?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: where to buy in Berlin Germany?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Sims
by mrmacfixit Forum moderator / April 27, 2006 8:40 AM PDT

You can purchase the Sims University expansion pack directly from the Apple store in Germany. Of course you would need a credit card that was valid in Germany and had a German billing address.

www.apple.com and if that does not take you to the German store, there is an option at the bottom of the screen to go to any Apple on-line store in the world.

Good luck

P

Collapse -
You might want to consider what launguage you need
by lampietheclown / April 28, 2006 10:48 AM PDT

I think Sims is language specific, and if sis and the kids just got there they may want something other than German.

Lampien der Klown

Collapse -
Good Point
by mrmacfixit Forum moderator / April 29, 2006 12:00 AM PDT

However, he is already there and buying the English version may be a more difficult project than his original one.

P
Funkmeister (retired)
W

Collapse -
spreken sie Mac?
by grimgraphix / April 29, 2006 4:02 AM PDT
In reply to: Good Point
Wink
Collapse -
Ja, Si, Yep!
by mrmacfixit Forum moderator / April 29, 2006 6:42 AM PDT
In reply to: spreken sie Mac?

I also have a black belt in Origami

P

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.