General discussion

where I can convert scanned manual into text format

Hi, As a Programmer. While writing the codes I had prepared a manual and taken printed out also, However for some reason I have lost all original work and left with no information, The only
thing I am left is this printed material which I need to modify too. I have scanned it and is in Tiff format now. Does any one know a good site where I can convert scanned manual into text format -I am looking for a good site and I don't mind paying?.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: where I can convert scanned manual into text format
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: where I can convert scanned manual into text format
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
For a one-time job ...
- Collapse -
Convert
- Collapse -
Isbora1234 . . .

You seem to continue with the same questions, changing your occupation, and never responding to replies. If this continues I have a feeling that the powers that be will block your IP address from accessing the forums.

- Collapse -
The moderators are noticing your posts.

You may want to reply and keep your story in line as it's all over the map.

- Collapse -
(NT) Locked because it started attracting ads.

CNET Forums

Forum Info