The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Where do u listen your podcast ?

I just loooove to hear this podcast at work.

I would never listen to it at the gym. I like to listen to some trance/techno while pumpin iron.

public transport? never tried. It should be kinda fun tough. But I hate to get interrupted while listen to it. I would have to pause while geting on and geting off the death train(CTA).

in your car?

while doing the laundry?

While shopping for groceries?

While taking a shower?

While doing the dishes?

While browsing the internet?

Waaaait a minute... r u listen to it now? like now now. like right nooow ?

* Where do u listen your podcast ? *

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Where do u listen your podcast ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Where do u listen your podcast ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
On my way to and from school.

In reply to: Where do u listen your podcast ?

Its a 15 minutes journey each way, so I get to listen to the whole podcast, although pausing halfway is sometimes annoying.

Collapse -
Those nights when I can't sleep.

In reply to: On my way to and from school.

I can listen to up to five podcasts Those nights when I can't sleep. From C|net podcasts, TWiT.tv, Revision 3, ZD Media IPTV+ podcasts, Linux Reality, CommandN, Labrats tv, Hak.5 Chris Pirillo, or Net radio Pandora.com Last.fm.

Collapse -
Listening to them in the night...

In reply to: Those nights when I can't sleep.

I listen to some podcasts before I go to sleep, but sometimes I wake in the morning and I cant remember half of the podcast, so I have to listen to it again.

Collapse -
Good and Bad

I've tried listening to Buzz Out Loud in many different places. Here are the best and the worst of them.

Good:
While chatting on IM/IRC
While on public transportation
While walking around on foot
First thing in the morning (after a missed episode)

Bad:
While in class--you can get away with it easily in the 500-seat lectures, and the lecturers don't mind in the least if you don't disrupt the class, but bursting out into laughter is bad

While on public transportation--on the "good" list as well...but bursting out into laughter is bad

Right before bed--Very, very bad; way too energetic

Driving range--The follow through is a great opportunity to see just how fast those earbuds can get yanked out of your ears

Collapse -
Traveling

I fly between Texas and Michigan every 3 weeks and I catch up on all my podcasts on the plane.

Collapse -
on my way to the gym

it's a great capper to my work day.

And just the right length so that it is ending by the time I'm getting on the elliptical (time for disco, baby. ooowah ooowah) Happy

Collapse -
Where?

In reply to: on my way to the gym

In Canada! Go Banana!

Seriously though... on the bus, on the way to school. On the plus side, it often makes me look forward to my commute; on the other, thanks to how funny the podcast often is, I end up smiling or even laughing on the bus, and look even more like an idiot than usual...

-Nav

Collapse -
In front of the computer

In front of the computer, or when I'm going to sleep I usually lod up some Podcasts to listen too. Very nice.

Collapse -

In reply to: In front of the computer

oh i do that too

I like to listen to the podcast rite before going to bed.

But it didn't turn out too good last night. Since I share my dorm with a friend I have to wear my headphones. I had my headphones on listening to the podcast laying down and i fell asleep. Next thing u you know I woke up with the cable wrapped all around me.

Thank God my rommie didnt see me like that. She would totally take a picture of me and put it up on facebook or something :-p

Collapse -
On my Mac

Where else? Silly

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.