Phones forum

Question

Where can I sell iPhone 5S?

by Apple_Deals / January 1, 2014 6:25 AM PST

I have some iPhone 5S to sell, but I can't find anyone to buy them. Does anyone know where or who I can sell them to besides ebay and amazon? I can ship overseas, but I can't even find buyers overseas...

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Where can I sell iPhone 5S?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Where can I sell iPhone 5S?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Thanks
by Apple_Deals / January 1, 2014 6:51 AM PST
In reply to: Good luck....

I have tried eBay before and it does not work well for me because of all the selling limits and fees they have. I have tried amazon and craigslist as well, but I don't get any responses. I am running out of ideas...

Collapse -
Answer
strongly suggest
by wbrownfox26 / January 1, 2014 12:30 PM PST
Collapse -
Thanks
by Apple_Deals / January 1, 2014 2:38 PM PST
In reply to: strongly suggest

Thank you for your answer, but I'm trying to sell for a profit and not to get rid of my old phone. I think I priced the phones reasonably, but everything leads back to eBay or Amazon. I currently have the iphone 5s 16gb priced at $640.

Collapse -
Re: selling
by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 1, 2014 5:20 PM PST
In reply to: Thanks

What's a reasonable world-wide price given 'no warranty', 'no support', 'not guaranteed to run with your ISP'?
For the brave buyers: $100.

Kees

Collapse -
Thanks
by Apple_Deals / January 2, 2014 1:03 AM PST
In reply to: Re: selling

I don't understand what you mean? They have warranty

Collapse -
(NT) International warranty?
by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 2, 2014 3:41 AM PST
Collapse -
Understand
by Pepe7 / January 4, 2014 1:52 AM PST

If I reside in the UK, a US issued iPhone w/ warranty won't apply.

If you REALLY want to get rid of the phone you will lower the price a tad. $500 and call it a day. Also, FWIW, the larger capacity models (32GB+) are what sells like hotcakes, not the 16GB versions, of course along with unlocked models. That's primarily because the US carriers don't give them away for free w/contract.

Collapse -
Answer
You can sell to me
by noviyang / January 2, 2014 1:42 AM PST

Hello,how many 1 piece? I want to buy one if the price is ok.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!