Phones forum

General discussion

Where Can I buy a "Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 Phone"?

by s3443 / February 19, 2008 6:26 PM PST

I know they are not officially out yet but is there anyone out there that knows where to get one? Ill pay $25 via paypal for the info if its real. thanks.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Where Can I buy a "Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 Phone"?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Where Can I buy a "Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 Phone"?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
they have them in heaven.
by emoslayer6224 / February 20, 2008 3:17 PM PST

just wait...

Collapse -
phone
by birdmantd Forum moderator / February 20, 2008 7:32 PM PST

I was looking online after the original post and couldn't even find the a price when it is actually available. I predict that it will be close to $1000 unlocked.

Collapse -
Here's what you can do...
by Marsha524 / February 21, 2008 9:43 AM PST

You can go to the Xperia website and enter your mail so they can notify you when it is available.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/x1?cc=us&lc=en

It is subjected to be available locally (presumably unlocked), and expect it to be a little expensive...I don't know how reliable this is, but it won't hurt to find out...

You can preorder from Mobile City Online which retails it for $999.99 to the original price of $1,199.00

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=23075&refid=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=X1&utm_campaign=froogle

Smart mobile also has to be pre-ordered, but they have a price of $ 979.94

http://www.smart-mobile-gadgets.com/welcome/cart.php?target=product&product_id=1236

X1 is an awesomely designed device, and I advise that unless you are an intense smartphone user, the X1 is not worth breaking the bank for just a hype. Sony will probably come out with another Xperia by the end of '09...but you're choice, your money.

Happy

Collapse -
HI did you get the Xperia X1
by Somant0a / August 31, 2008 5:57 PM PDT

good morning,
Hi there hope u found xperia X1
I just wanted to find out if you have purchased the X1 cellphane or not yet and from where and how much it did cost you ?
Appreciate your help and wishing u a great day?

Regards,
Nisreen

Collapse -
If might help ...
by Kees Bakker / August 31, 2008 6:09 PM PDT

if you tell where (in what country) you live. Unless, of course, you're willing to buy in another country than your own.

And if you tell if you want an unlocked version or one subsidized by a telco coming with a 2-year subscription.

Kees

Collapse -
Thank you for your response
by Somant0a / August 31, 2008 6:17 PM PDT
In reply to: If might help ...

mornings,

I live in KSA , Saudi Arabia I mean.. but sadly, this phone did not reach us yet here so I?m willing to buy it from another place then here?

Tell me did you purchased this cell phone, if you did tell me how great it is ☺☻

And more details about it plz...

Regards,
Nisreen

Collapse -
mornings
by Somant0a / September 1, 2008 4:38 PM PDT
In reply to: If might help ...

i'm getting the below msg

((We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found.

Message 2847096 could not be loaded from the database.

If you got here by typing a URL, please make sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct, then try reloading the page))

can you please repost ur msg again ...

thank u for your help.

Regards,
Nisreen

Collapse -
Widely available now.
by Kees Bakker / November 2, 2008 6:15 AM PST

I'd start with contacting a local shop. If that doesn't help, go googling internationally.

Kees

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!