Phones forum

General discussion

Where are all the T mobile phones!!???

Is t mobile going out of business or what I have heard no new news about phones for them. Every other provider has tons of new phones but not t mobile. Do I have to switch carriers??

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Where are all the T mobile phones!!???
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Where are all the T mobile phones!!???
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
t-mobile

In reply to: Where are all the T mobile phones!!???

That is the beauty of GSM, you don't have to wait for them to bring out a new phone, you can buy an unlocked one.

Collapse -
t mobile

In reply to: t-mobile

yeah but unlocked ones cost so darn much!!

Collapse -
Already Strong

In reply to: t mobile

The T-Mobile lineup is already strong. You have Sidekick 3, Samsung Trace and t629, the Razr V3c and V3t. And I've heard rumours of the KRZR and RIZR joining the lineup.

Collapse -
T-Mobile KRZR - definitely

In reply to: Already Strong

That's for sure.

And keep an eye on CES this week. There might be some cool news out of Vegas the next 2 days.

Collapse -
I'm getting a phone for T-Mobile

In reply to: Already Strong

My wife already has a T 319, but I wanted to look around a bit. I'm a little confused about the ones that don't cost anything with a service plan. What exactly is that? We are getting $100 cards for 1000 minutes, which should be used in a year. My guess is that that won't count as a "service plan". BTW, the T 319 cost about $99 at Target, the only brick and mortar in town that sells them. I was thinking maybe I could do better somehow.

Collapse -
Simple

In reply to: I'm getting a phone for T-Mobile

Say you already have a plan with T-Mobile. You hate your phone now and you want to get a new one. The one without service plan means you get a phone without a plan but you insert your SIM card from the phone you hate to the new one. And, you could continue your current plan.

Collapse -
Won't work :)

In reply to: Simple

My old one is one of those obsolete ones that doesn't even have GPS. They are in the process of taking the old towers down, because it's a different kind of system altogether.

Collapse -
(NT) "bump"

In reply to: I'm getting a phone for T-Mobile

Collapse -
Check Target stores.

In reply to: Where are all the T mobile phones!!???

And, I think there are other phones that may be used for T-Mobile.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.