I found this:
Follow the following steps:-
1. Click on the Start button and navigate to the place in the Start menu that has Firefox. But instead of clicking on it, hold down CTRL and drag the Firefox onto your desktop. This will create a shortcut to Firefox.
2. Test the shortcut by double clicking on it. It will bring you to the normal default start page in Firefox. Close Firefox.
3. Now right click on the shortcut and select Properties. One of the properties is the ?target? which will end with firefox.exe?
4. Add a space after this, then put the URL that you want to go to in Firefox, for example http://www.jkg.in/
5. Click OK to end the properties window and test the shortcut.
it creates a shortcut, but also creates a file in my desktop. If I move the file to a folder(I have a folder for Xtra stuff), it also moves the icon for the program I want on my desktop. If I delete the folder, it deletes the icon I want to keep. Is there a solution for this? Thanks....Maggie