Question

whatsapp was opened,applock security was enagaged eventhough

Hello everyone I have samsung galaxy s4 mini phone with android version 4.4.2, And I had installed whatsapp in my phone with the applock scurity application and i restricted whatsapp by the password with the help of applock .But my friend took my phone and opened whatsapp without asking passowrd from me and even he did not uninstall the applock or stop the process of it, But he opened my whatsapp i am vey confuded that how he has done this.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: whatsapp was opened,applock security was enagaged eventhough
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: whatsapp was opened,applock security was enagaged eventhough
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
(NT) next time, lock the screen so folk can't use your phone.
- Collapse -
Answer
Duplicatge post.

CNET Forums

Forum Info