That is, you may have to share models that fit your list and prices then list them here for folk to comment on.
It appears you can't go to the store to compare or use Amazon.com.
So I'm looking for a gaming monitor with price range about 150-250 eur(if it's really good for its price it may be 300 eur). I want these specs:
1. LCD panel: TN (because I heard that these are best for gaming, they like have the fastest response time)
2. Min. 1920x1080 ( it may be 2560x1080 if you can find it with a good price)
3. Min. 23" (not too big, max 24"-25")
4. <5ms response time( the best would be 1-3ms)
5. Min. 60 Hz ( again, if you can find 144 Hz it would be good)
6. Curved/ Not curved it doesn't matter, but if the curved has a great price I'll take it.
7. Inputs( I don't know which are the best or any differences between them) I would be thankful if someone can explain me. D-sub? DVI? HDMI?
8. Contrast ratio( Don't understand this too) 1000:1? 3000:1? Which is the best?
I would be very thankful^^