Question

What's the best 360 degree camera?

Aug 12, 2017 1:09AM PDT

What's the best 360 degree camera? Why?
If i want some 360 degree camera, which can shoot under water and compatible with my iphone, what's your suggestion?
THANKS

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: What's the best 360 degree camera?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What's the best 360 degree camera?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Best 360 degree camera
Aug 13, 2017 10:02PM PDT

I think the Ricoh Theta S is the best all-around choice for a 360-degree camera. Its two lenses capture a true 360-degree sphere of view with good color fidelity, sharp image quality in still photos, and pleasing video quality (even though it's limited to 1080p resolution). The camera is comfortable in the hand and easy to use on its own, but it can also be controlled from a smartphone app. Editing and sharing clips and photos is an easy to understand process, something we couldn't say for some of its rivals. The Theta S was the camera we reached for first when going out to shoot footage.

- Collapse -
How about Insta360 Nano?
Aug 14, 2017 12:52AM PDT

Yes, i think Ricoh Theta S is a good option, i noticed that it contains the Stiching Software, which is one of the biggest features compared with others. And it also supports iOS and Android. However, it seems there are many friends around me recommended Insta360 Nano. On your opinion, how do you think about Insta360 Nano, is the one better than Ricoh Theta S?
Thanks for your time and consideration.

- Collapse -
Answer
You asked for the best. Google makes those.
Aug 14, 2017 6:35AM PDT
- Collapse -
Answer
360 degree camera
Jan 2, 2018 4:48AM PST
Ricoh Theta V
It was Ricoh that put 360 degrees video creation into the mainstream with its theta S a few years ago, but for all the brilliance of its form factor, it produce barely 25 minites of rather soft video on one charge. The souped-up, followed-up looks the same, but is capable of 4k video recording, 4k live streaming, and even records 360 degrees spatial audio thanks to its four microphones and for 80 minites.
- Collapse -
Answer
Best 360 degree camera
Jan 6, 2018 5:07AM PST
360 Fly would be a good option for you. It has a mobile app and 64GB of internal storage.
- Collapse -
Answer
360 degree product photography
Jan 30, 2018 4:27AM PST
- Collapse -
Answer
What's the best 360 degree camera?
Feb 6, 2018 2:27AM PST

Ans:- My Opinion is Ricoh Theta V, Insta360 One, Samsung Gear 360, and Garmin VIRB 360 are best 360 degree cameras.
These cameras best top 10 in camera's list.

- Collapse -
Answer
Best 360 degree camera
Mar 28, 2018 3:40AM PDT

Here is the list of top 5 best 360 degree cameras. You can check best option as per your budget.

1. GoPro Fusion
2. Ricoh Theta V
3. Detu Twin
4. Samsung Gear 360 (2017)
5. Yi Technology 360 VR

- Collapse -
Answer
Best option quality and price is...
Apr 12, 2018 4:05PM PDT

I think the Ricoh Theta S best option in quality and price!!! And it’s very friendly to use!!!

Jorge

Moderator Note: Off topic link disabled by moderator edit. Please keep links on topic and avoid advertisements.

Post was last edited on April 12, 2018 4:10 PM PDT

CNET Forums

Forum Info