When you searched reviews and shops, what devices did you see that matched your requirements?
Please note that tablets don't have keyboards at all, and you didn't make it clear if "no keyboard" is acceptable if a "backlit keyboard" is not present.
I am looking to buy a Windows laptop or tablet, and need some assistance in doing so.
- Maximum cost is AUD$800
- Battery life of at least 7 hours doing the below activities
- Main usage is editing documents, social media and watching videos. However, on the rare occasion (once or twice a year) I might edit photos, videos and write some code.
- 256GB SSD storage or larger
- 8GB RAM or larger
- 1366x768 or 1440x900 screen resolutions preferred. Maximum acceptable is 1920x1080 since high DPI screens and Windows scaling makes things blurry or slow.
- 13.3 inch or smaller screen
- Tablets must have attachable keyboard as an option (like the Surface Pro, Samsung Tab Pro, etc). No bluetooth keyboards.
- Backlit keyboard is nice, but optional
As I have a work issued laptop and normally don't use laptops during off hours, the laptop won't be used much unless I go travel or my friend sends me a document to proofread and edit.