The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

WHAT TIME DOES BOL COME OUT ON?

by showme1946 / September 15, 2006 3:27 AM PDT

I get a day late casue i am in India can i plz know what time does it come out on?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: WHAT TIME DOES BOL COME OUT ON?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: WHAT TIME DOES BOL COME OUT ON?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I usually am able to get it at 5pm CST
by cardsbb9 / September 15, 2006 3:35 AM PDT

Which, based on my memory of time zones should be around 5am or maybe 4am your time.

It always comes out just as I am getting on the bus for the hour long commute going home. So I get it late myself.

Collapse -
roughly 9:00-10:00 PM Greenwich Meantime
by MacHugger / September 15, 2006 7:36 AM PDT

Accounting for the time difference between Keystroke's location and the west coast, I see it at roughly the same time. I THINK I've probably translated that to Greenwich Mean Time so hopefully that will help you to figure it out for your location in India.

-Kevin S.

Collapse -
That is about right.
by Dirty Pirate / September 15, 2006 3:43 PM PDT

I get my podcast about 10PM here in Ireland. Which USED to be cool as I would have something to listen to while on the way to work.

Collapse -
Thx all of u .
by showme1946 / September 16, 2006 12:56 AM PDT
In reply to: That is about right.

At least got an idea anyway, i can't download it at that time casue i am fast asleep at that time and hey firty why did it USED to be kool?
Posted by u.

Which USED to be cool as I would have something to listen to while on the way to work.

Posted by: Dirty Pirate

Collapse -
Used to be cool
by Dirty Pirate / September 16, 2006 5:00 PM PDT
In reply to: Thx all of u .

Until someone stole my IPod, but now that we have the new ones out and the ZUNE will be out soon as well I am waiting to check that one out.

The only thing I have to listen to now are people on their cell phones when I am on the bus and that REALLY REALLY sucks.

Collapse -
dats bad news out here,,,
by showme1946 / September 16, 2006 5:39 PM PDT
In reply to: Used to be cool

Whenevr i take my iPod on the walk people are like hey he's got a mobile ..lol' so out here nobody bothers TO STEAL A MOBILE PHONE WITH NO BUTTONS ,..LOL ANYWAY THX

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.