iPhones, iPods, & iPads forum

General discussion

What?s your favorite iPhone and iPod touch application, game

Please share with us your favorite iPhone and iPod touch application like for example your favorite game is ? castle frenzy, shrek kart, or application- iPhoneDigg, Google Reader, iPhone chat or etc.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What?s your favorite iPhone and iPod touch application, game
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What?s your favorite iPhone and iPod touch application, game
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
my favorite itouch apps

In reply to: What?s your favorite iPhone and iPod touch application, game

i cant go without my yahoo messsenger and also appgmail. i just downloaded link4, traffic rush and world war and i find them all entertaining -- and most of all FREE!

facebook is also nice.

Collapse -
Runway

Just love this game!

Collapse -
favorites

my favorites are iVote, a social networking app where you answer questions then comment on them. Palringo IM, an IM app that supports push notifications. 1Password, an app that stores all of my passwords securely. eBay, I sell stuff on eBay pretty regularly, so it's pretty useful. Skype; make VOIP calls and IM. Math Solver; solves virtually any mathematical equation, and gives you the steps involved. X-Plane flight simulator. Nanosaur 2 by Pangea software; flying shooter game. Toy Bot diaries; comes in three parts. You have to navigate through a maze using your little character's special abilities. Guitar Rock Tour; kind of like guitar hero. Blue Skies; 2d airplane shooter. And, Monopoly by EA.

That's my favorites. I've got about 90 other apps on my iPod too, but I don't use them as often.

Collapse -
my cool apps

My favorite apps-
goMovies, iPhlicker, iActu, Christmas tree, Christmas wallpaper.\

Collapse -
Kindle!!!

The Kindle app is my most used app by far. Also like CNN, Weather Channel (I live in North Pole, Alaska-BRRRRRR), Music ID, Sudoko and Skeeball, Bejeweled and Tux Rider for fun. Aera is also fun - but the ground keeps grabbing my plane.

Collapse -
Favourite app.

My some of the favorite app are Google reader,skeeball,toy bot diaries.

Micky

Collapse -
Mine that I use almost daily

StarWalk
google earth
CNN
Huff
AP
Sci Fi wire
Engadget
TWC
Accu Weather
weather bug

Games:
line up (free)
Elimente pro (thanks cnet for geting me hooked)

Cool apps that I do not use much...
NASA
Discoverey (channel)
Conversions
battle bears
Monopoly

Almost all these are Free, 4 are paid apps (StarWalk, battle bears, Monopoly & CNN Apps)

Collapse -
Favorite Apps

2Do - task manager
aNote - notes (better than built-in app)
ShopShop - shopping lists
LineUp - game
A2O - ()apples to oranges) product price comparison
Calc0 lite - (calc zero) unit conversions
Finger Physics - game

(listed in no particular order)

Collapse -
My favorite game

Fruit Farm Tycoon. It's like farmville and harvest moon

Collapse -
monkey ball

monkey ball for sure it feels like they designed this game for the iphone/ipod

Collapse -
txtAgif - Animate your iPhone MMS

My fav free app is txtAgif - animate your MMS. With txtAgif for iPhone, you can easily find animated pictures from a huge collection of pictures and add them to your MMS. In addition, you can create and upload your own animated pictures to share with your friends at www.txtAgif.com.

Best of all, it's free Happy Goodbye plain boring SMS text. Hello fun animated MMS.

Collapse -
Fav App

My favourite App would have to be London Underground Route Planner, as it's very handy (even if it does get it wrong from time to time).

Collapse -
My favorite Iphone game is.....

Scramble 2
Category: Game
Rate: Good
Price: Free

One of my favorite games on iphone, it is really difficult to me, but I like it. I usually play alone, but with more practice I will share my playing online. This is a fantastic way to learn new words and remember them. I can?t beat my own score, I got 18 points. The good thing is that you can play solo, play and pass, challenge, and play online with your friends. Also, they send you random notifications with ?the word of the day.? I totally recommend this game.

Collapse -
Couldn't live without

Pandora and the New York Times... All I will ever need to keep entertained. And now I can use them both at the same time! I am considering getting the new app that lets you make unlimited wi-fi calls for $15 a month. Has anyone had experience with that yet? Why they blocked the Google Talk app and let this one in is still beyond me...

Collapse -
To creditgirl

In reply to: Couldn't live without

No signature links in your posts please.

CNET looks on it as advertising and will delete/remove on sight

P

Collapse -
Haypi Kingdom for the iPhone

I cannot wait to play the MMOG Haypi Kingdom on my iPhone. A strategy game with options to trade, ally and chat with fellopw gamers from around the world is now released for the iPhone. Sounds toooo exciting!!

Collapse -
love them all

I love all the games in iPhone and iPhone. Why? It's 'coz I love to play... Wink

------------
Sharing is Loving

Collapse -
My favorite apps

Wow seems like none of the posters here are gamers. LOL!

Games:
geoDefense
Fruit Ninja HD
Tilt to Live
TheCreeps!
Aurora Feint: The Arena
Call of Atlantis
Luxor
Predators
Crystal War
Plants vs Zombies

non-games:
Yahoo Messenger
Discover for Wikipedia
almost all comic apps

Collapse -
Favs

Strangely enough, my favorite new game is Touch My Monkey. Also into Angry Birds, Falling Ball, and Sky Force...

Collapse -
REMINDER

Feel free to post the names of you favorite applications but do not post internet links (even to iTunes) or your post will be deleted.

Collapse -
Bump

I just downloaded an app called "Bump".
Its great for transfering lots of images & music from phone to phone. Its pretty neat as well in the way that it works, As the name Bump suggests, you get the 2 phone & bump them off each other to transfer the files. Free to use too!

Collapse -
Tiger Messenger

Powerful anti-spy messaging app in disguise as an
iPhone caculator

<div> If your
parents, girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband, like to check your phone
messages, while you don't like them to do so... </div><div>If
you are worried that your secrets may be revealed, when your friends borrow
your iPhone to play games... </div><div>If you
are afraid that someone from the Internet steals your personal information... </div>You must try TigerMessenger!!!

Collapse -
fav apps are ...

lomolomo & camera+ (photo) Happy
fm 2011 & fruit ninja (game) Mischief

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.