Rant

What's up between Sprint/Motorola?

Wondering if anyone has any clue whether Sprint will expand the Motorola product line for smartphones? Verizon seems to get all the good ones while Sprint eats crums. The Photon/Photon Q are very capable phones which could evolve into other offspring in similar fashion to the Droid family and marketed accordingly. Imagine a Photon Maxx HD? That and of course Sprint needs to hurry up with their 4G LTE buildout. At this rate T-Mobile which hasn't even started their LTE build will probably complete theirs before Sprint even get's half way. But I just find it interesting that a carrier can offer the best phones on the largest network, with the super batteries, but imagine what those data charges will be after watching 20 hours of hd video? Now enter Sprint with all the data you want with no complete network and no phones with super batter life as found in Droid Razr Maxx. That's my little rant for now. And I welcome any comments. Basically I'm also wondering if I should hang in their with Sprint to what Santa brings or should I venture into Droidland?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What's up between Sprint/Motorola?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What's up between Sprint/Motorola?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums