* Both Firefox and Opera are more secure than Internet Explorer.
* Both Firefox and Opera support tabbed browsing, something the current version of IE lacks.
* Firefox has over a thousand extensions (addons) available from third-party developers, giving you the ability to customize the browser however you want.
* Opera comes with a lot of added features built in, such as the handy magnification tool.
* Both Firefox and Opera have a handy privacy option to clear all tracks.
* Firefox has a portable version that can be run from a flash drive and used on any Windows-based computer without the need for installation!
* Firefox supports Themes, enabling you to completely customize the look and feel of the browser.
Of course those are just a few of the highlights. For a more comprehensive understanding download the two (free) alternative browsers and have a look for yourself. You should not be disappointed.
Many people like Internet Esxplorer. Others use Mozilla Firefox. And yet others use Opera. What's the difference between the 3?