Given fewer and fewer have 4 ports you may have to hit the phone to each maker and just ask.
So, here are my requirements and I'd like to know which laptop you would recommend.
- I'd like to have at least an i7 processor, since I do a lot of multitasking and work with photoshop and I also do some videoediting.
- good video card for photoshop and movie editing
- at least 3, ideally 4 USB ports with two being USB 3
- I travel a lot so it needs to be solid and fairly light
- could be around 14-15 inches for the screen.
- I need the keyboard to have a backlight in the dark
- Needs a SD card and a HDMI ou VGA plug since I use a projector as well.
- I'd like to have 1T for hard drive, with SSD
- 8 gig of RAM I guess should be enough.
I guess that's about it! With those requirements, what laptop would you recommend?
Thanks for your time!