Question

what is the process for magix audio clearneing lab

hi
boy there no support for this software...i just want to know if im using it right..for lps and 78s..whats the
process for using it?are there forums for this software
besides magix forums?

coonsanders

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: what is the process for magix audio clearneing lab
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: what is the process for magix audio clearneing lab
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Have you watched all the videos and tutorials? Link only.
- Collapse -
yea

i sure have they dont help..

- Collapse -
Then this software isn't for you.

Time to move onto something where they support you.
Bob

- Collapse -
a reply..

hi
can u make a suggestion besides audacity or wavusour?

lenny

- Collapse -
let me add

hi
i went into the forum that they have and asked this same question..i thouight it was a very valid question
and 3 guys responded..to say they were rude is putting it mildly..and in the end what they said did not he-\
lp..they responded just to be rude..i couldent believe it..

lenny

- Collapse -
I watched a few tutorials and they seemed to cover the use.

But I can't guess what the issue you are trying to solve here. I might guess the question is how to remove noise but that one is a deep hole or tar pit. Even I can't give a direct answer without possibly upsetting someone.

But I can offer other titles. It will include what you noted and I can't find a list that omits those so without further ado, a link.

http://alternativeto.net/software/magix-audio-cleaning-lab/

Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Ok...but we can know until...

you tell us what you did. What version do you have? Didn't it come with a manual? It has been a wile since I use CleaningLab, how about telling use how you approach this then maybe we can comment on it.

- Collapse -
a reply

hi
i just want to know if im doing it right..with me it was a guessing game..like a blind man..

lenny

- Collapse -
Ok...you are still not giving any info but...

here is how I use to do it. When open the application, there are 3 things you can select. Import audio, record audio, and import cd. In the case of of LP and 78, you'd select "record audio" to capture the music from the record. I might add that 78 (in my situation didn't come out very well because the noise level/needle scratches was too high). Good luck.

CNET Forums