Phones forum

General discussion

what is the loudest music cell phone ??

well, i wanna buy the best music cell phone, i don't care about the budget, the software nor the mp3 player features too....
i only care about the highest and the best quality handset voice (loudspeaker).
so please share your opinion what would be the phone with the loudest and the best quality voice ??
thanks

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: what is the loudest music cell phone ??
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: what is the loudest music cell phone ??
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
suggestion

In reply to: what is the loudest music cell phone ??

how about a netbook computer ??

Collapse -
dude i said i need a cell phone not computer !!!

In reply to: suggestion

dude i said i need a cell phone not computer !!!

Collapse -
lighten up

In reply to: dude i said i need a cell phone not computer !!!

Can't you take a joke??

Collapse -
Simple reasons why nothing is much louder than the next.

They do not make loud ones, two reasons, 1-kills the battery 2-someone would sue.

Collapse -
phone

No cell phone will have the same sound over its built in speakers like you want. That's what headsets were designed for. Unless you want a device the size of an old bag phone you won't find what you are asking for.

Collapse -
Nokia N series

dude i saw your post and i think what you are looking for is nokia's N series devices.new devices like N86 have two stereo speakers and they sound good.although they cannot replace your sound system but they can provide decent loud music.i currently use N78 and its loudspeakers work fine both while listening music and as a speaker phone.i would like to mention that with heavy use its battery lasts about a day like from morning till dawn.hope this helps

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!