Question

What is the best smartphone 2019?

Hy! what you thing what is the best smartphone 2019 . And which type of mobile phone anyone should buy . Let me know in comment box .

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: What is the best smartphone 2019?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What is the best smartphone 2019?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Too many best phones.
- Collapse -
Answer
Smart Phone

SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 PLUS is the good smart phone for use.

- Collapse -
Answer
THE BEST ANDROID PHONES OF 2019

If you're looking for the best Android smartphone, stop reading and buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.

Link to shop removed by moderator.

Post was last edited on June 17, 2019 12:38 AM PDT

- Collapse -
Answer
too many phone competor for choose

you means wich parts was the best, i think about the camera Huawei P30 Pro is the best. but iphone whole phone is better.

- Collapse -
Answer
Good RAM, Storage & Processors

Just to answer your question if you ask my opinion there is a huge list of good smartphones out there, but it totally depends on users view which smartphone is best for them. for example, if I'm a camera lover I would love a triple lens camera primary camera + dual selfie cameras. Similarly, if I'm a hardcore gamer Love playing high-end games I would go for smartphones which have good rams like over 6 to 8 GB a good processor and 5000 mAh battery life. On the other hands, if you're more active on social media like facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, snapchat, etc you will for sure need a good storage phone. The phone which has minimum 64GB inbuilt storage and anything above that is just fine to store high data like pics, movies, videos, etc.

Also, good ram and processor is required for the smooth working of the phone. You cannot do better multitasking with 1 or 2GB ram phones nor you can play and good games on it. Your phone will lag a lot while using Facebook or WhatsApp also, due to less storage your phone will always get filled up very often. I've made a list of top 5 mobiles in 2019 so far trending in India under 30K, Check their specs and decide as per your needs which suits you best. Hope this helps cheers. Happy

Post was last edited on June 23, 2019 12:28 PM PDT

- Collapse -
Answer
Best phone

in Android, Samsung galaxy 10s plus and One Plus phones are impressive.

- Collapse -
Answer
Best smartphone 2019

These two are the best mobiles: One Plus 7 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

- Collapse -
Answer
Comparing smartphones

Hi Tech_world420

You can find great reviews of different smartphones on this website. https://smartphonesrevealed.com/the-best-smartphones/

I was once a huge fan of Apple, and they also have the most loyal customers. I have a Samsung Galaxy now, and i am very satisfied with it. It is very individual, and the smartphones nowadays are very good. I hope you find the link usefull to SmartphonesRevealed

Post was last edited on July 1, 2019 5:04 AM PDT

- Collapse -
Answer
it's depends on what you need

if you need a cheap all good phone try redmi note 7
apple is apple, you know
new samsungs is good, and new OnePlus worth purchasing
huawei p30 and google pixels for camera
it's really a lot of phones, depends what you need

CNET Forums