General discussion

What is the best photo/video recovery software?

Hi, I accidentally deleted a lot of photos/videos from my SD memory card (digital camera).

I have Vista OS, and I had tried Easy Photo Recovery 2.3, Search & Recover 4 (iolo), and Recover Lost Data (Migo).
All recovered various photos.
It seemed Easy Photo Recovery 2.3 recovered a lot more than 2 others, but there were still some photos & videos that had not recovered yet.

Any other program that can do this job the most?

Thanks.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What is the best photo/video recovery software?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What is the best photo/video recovery software?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
MOTOROLA 557 recovered deleted photos

I NEED TO RECOVERED DELETED PHOTOS FROM THE CELLPHONE, NOT THE SD CARD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ASK OR HOW TO DO THIS, THANKS,

- Collapse -
deleted photo

Hi! i solved my photo lost problem by using flash file recovery software..i think it is the best recovery utility now days.

- Collapse -
fash file recovery software

Thank you for this suggestion.

- Collapse -
Photo recovery software

You can recover deleted pictures or videos from memory card or any other storage media. To increase the chances of safe and secure recovery of photos you have to minimize the uses of that storage media from where you have been lost your photos.

Using Photo recovery software is simple, best and easy solution to recover deleted photos. You should choose professional software to get back lost photos as it was before.

here you can get professional and powerful photo recovery software...

http://www.photosrecovery.co.uk

- Collapse -
And now why won't you try those...

CNET Forums