Question

What is the best 2014 WordPress hosting?

Hey

I tried GoDaddy linux hosting and then moved to Bluehost because I had slowness issues and now I am not very happy with them because during the paid migration service they caused a loss of my website's data due to poor support before purchase so I am thinking of moving

what is the best wordpress hosting company that would run my website fast?

Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What is the best 2014 WordPress hosting?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What is the best 2014 WordPress hosting?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I've heard good things about

WP Engine. A fully-managed WordPress host that prides themselves on speed, security, and support.

~Sovereign

- Collapse -
Answer
Hosting

Aaahhh...... Godaddy is one of the worst hosting. Yes for the domain name Godaddy has one of the cheapest services.
Hostgator is good for website hosting. This is my own experience so can't say more then this. Sad Sad

- Collapse -
Answer
Best wordpress hosting

According to me, Bluehost is the best because it is user friendly.

- Collapse -
Answer
I still would stick to godaddy

The reason i said this is because of the cool service they provide and whats even best is they have an affiliate program to save you some money which you can use to buy good plugins to make your site faster and better.
Go for godaddy as this saves a lot of money and you get to buy more stuff.
Thank You

--
Siddharth
TangoAds[dot]com

- Collapse -
Answer
Best WordPress Host

I used godaddy and even tried networksolutions, since then i have switched to http://hotrockhosting.com they have a cpanel with 1-click install of wordpress... and u should have backed up your database prior to migration... just saying Happy

Web Master Christian

- Collapse -
Answer
Use Hostwebsite4u.com

I would personally recommended the http://hostwebsite4u.com . It is reliable, powerful and money back gurante. SO use it

thank you

CNET Forums