Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

what is SKY32V3C.DLL and do I need it

Dec 17, 2007 9:35PM PST

All I can find anywhere online is that this is a dll (one of the more useful answers, by the way), and you can download it; or conversely it's not a Good Thing and you should get rid of it. It's been on my computer for ten years, and there seems to be utterly no info about what this DLL IS, what it does, or if the screen might go dark if I delete it.

Any suggestions?

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
Wrong forum
Dec 17, 2007 9:49PM PST

This is a forum about our forums, not about general computer problems.
Try our Computer Help forum. I'm locking this one.

By the way, the second hit in google told me all I wanted to know. If you had posted in the other forum, I woudl have told you. Did you know also, that many dll's have this information in their file properties (but, I agree, not all, so it could well be that this one hasn't). Did you try?

Kees

- Collapse -
Sorry, this was too sarcastic.
Dec 18, 2007 7:26AM PST

If your question isn't answered yet, please feel free to post in Computer Help and you'll get serious help, I'm sure of that.

Kees