General discussion

what is SKY32V3C.DLL and do I need it

All I can find anywhere online is that this is a dll (one of the more useful answers, by the way), and you can download it; or conversely it's not a Good Thing and you should get rid of it. It's been on my computer for ten years, and there seems to be utterly no info about what this DLL IS, what it does, or if the screen might go dark if I delete it.

Any suggestions?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: what is SKY32V3C.DLL and do I need it
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: what is SKY32V3C.DLL and do I need it
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Wrong forum

This is a forum about our forums, not about general computer problems.
Try our Computer Help forum. I'm locking this one.

By the way, the second hit in google told me all I wanted to know. If you had posted in the other forum, I woudl have told you. Did you know also, that many dll's have this information in their file properties (but, I agree, not all, so it could well be that this one hasn't). Did you try?

Kees

- Collapse -
Sorry, this was too sarcastic.

If your question isn't answered yet, please feel free to post in Computer Help and you'll get serious help, I'm sure of that.

Kees

CNET Forums

Forum Info