General discussion

What is it that you guys expect to find in Barack Obama's

University transcripts that is so damning. The simple fact that he was admitted to Harvard Law contradicts his unworthiness. The fact that he was elected by his classmates to Law Review, was praised by a faculty member as the brightest student he'd ever taught, and ended up as the Editor of Law Review should be enough to silence criticism.

Do you think there's a Chocolate coloured Koch Brother out there who paid for a new gym to get him in?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What is it that you guys expect to find in Barack Obama's
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What is it that you guys expect to find in Barack Obama's
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I care no more about his transcripts than I do

about Romney's tax records. Even trade, OK?

- Collapse -
I would like to see

what name he entered under, what form of financing was used, any grants based on foreign student status, etc. Less concerned about him being a C or B student. Also where he listed his birth place with them at the time, any record of birth the school claimed they received, if any, etc.

- Collapse -
We know he has lied about other

incidences in his life why shouldn't people expect that he is hiding more lies?

- Collapse -
(NT) Your last line is inappropriate particularly
- Collapse -
just a bit

racist IMO! CHOCOLATE???

CNET Forums