Question

What is a good non-att cell with slide out keyboard?

Hi All,

Please suggest some descent non-att gsm cell phone, unlocked with a slide out keyboard that is a touchscreen. My budget is 200.

It is hard to choose because I prefer the ones with low SAR, but the ones I saw are either only touchscreen or are belonging to att.

For my business line I have i phone so I don't need another i phone, also I wouldn't need too much internet on this one either. So my priority is slide out keyboard, preferably have wifi but not necessarily, can work internationally.
thanks!
Dee.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What is a good non-att cell with slide out keyboard?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What is a good non-att cell with slide out keyboard?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
who's your current carrier? (n/t)

n/t

- Collapse -
my current carrier is att

i still have my grandfather data plan.

- Collapse -
Unlimited for $30, or a more discounted data package?

Keep in mind that many of the ATT branded handsets at minimum will flag you to be on at least a $20/mo messaging plan. So prorate that into the phone you choose.

If you can raise your ceiling on price towards $300, you will have more selections (taking a cursory look around @ Amazon in their unlocked section), just unfortunately not many sliders w/ touchscreens. Those are not so much in vogue anymore. OTOH, you would be able to keep your current data plan since you wouldn't be obtained an ATT branded phone.

CNET Forums