Question

what headphones will work on my samsung tv?

we have the samsung BN68-04027A-03

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: what headphones will work on my samsung tv?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: what headphones will work on my samsung tv?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: headphones

The headphones that fit the headphone connection will work. Commonly, it's a 3.5mm plug or the big version, 6.35 mm. It's called a TRS connector: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS_connector

But some models of TV, regrettably, don't have anything to plug it in. Then you can't use headphones.
I remember a member who only noted that after he had bought the TV. Obviously, his selection criteria had been incomplete!

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
Link please.
- Collapse -
model number

our model number came with a pamphlet with that number on it. the writing on the back of the tv is so small i can't even read it.

- Collapse -
(NT) Without a valid model number, I can't check it out.
- Collapse -
Answer
model #

the model # on the tv is - UN32EH4000F

it has the following inputs on the back of the tv-

5v 0.5A (rectangular)
Component/AV IN - Pr(red circular), Pb(blue circular)
Audio out (circular)
Digital Audio Out (optical)
Ex-link (circular)

- Collapse -
I see a "Audio Out Mini Jack"
- Collapse -
head phones

thanks - that answered my question.

CNET Forums