What filter/editing technique is used here?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what filters have been used, or editing that has been done to create the soft white look on this account. Thank you!


Discussion is locked
Reply to: What filter/editing technique is used here?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What filter/editing technique is used here?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
To me, that does not look like a filter.

To me that looks like the shot was well lighted with care taken to diffuse the light.

- Collapse -
filter effect of photoshop

the blur effect
lens flare
bloom and backlight effect
vignette effect

CNET Forums

Forum Info