Speakeasy forum

General discussion

What does your feces say about you?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What does your feces say about you?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What does your feces say about you?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Ahhhhhh........

In reply to: What does your feces say about you?

.....talking about feces is so much more stimulating that those other taboo subjects, ain't it.

Wink

Collapse -
(NT) Says I'm not FULL of it?

Collapse -
(NT) What will you leave BEHIND when your gone?

In reply to: Says I'm not FULL of it?

Collapse -
That fits in ....

.... with what I read several years ago.

It was about how archeologists of the future would look at what we left behind.

Like....

finding the bottom of a toilet seat.

"Must have been some sort of head dress used for ceremonial puposes."

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
That fits in

In reply to: That fits in ....

Angeline, I am having a tough time finding my keys on my keyboard right now because I am laughing so much at your observation of the toilet seat used as a head dress for ceremonial purposes!
So funny!!
Must have been an old relative of John Crappa! :

Collapse -
That fits in?

In reply to: That fits in ....

Collapse -
(NT) :-) :-) :-)

In reply to: That fits in?

Collapse -
This is fascinating

13th century text hides words of Archimedes
The pages of a medieval prayer text also contain words of ancient Greek engineer Archimedes. It takes high-tech imaging to read between the lines.

The sheepskin parchment originally contained a 10th century Greek text, which was erased by a 13th century scribe who replaced it with prayers. Seven hundred years later, a forger painted gilded pictures of the Evangelists on top of the faded words.

Underneath it all, however, is an exceptional treasure ? the oldest surviving copy of works by the ancient Greek mathematician and engineer Archimedes of Syracuse, who lived in the 3rd century BC.

The last page states Amon the jumbled fragments are clues that perhaps the deepest secrets are yet to be found.

A century ago, Heiberg copied down two lines that he couldn't identify. They began: "The youngest had been abroad for so long that the sisters wouldn't even know who was who."

The passage was not Archimedes.

In 2002, scholars were able to cross-reference the quote. It came from "Against Timandros," written by a 4th century BC Athenian orator named Hyperides.

Although Hyperides is little-known now, contemporaries frequently compared him to Demosthenes, an acknowledged master of oratory.

No complete versions exist of "Against Timandros," which Hyperides had written as part of a lawsuit over an inheritance, said Judson Herrman, a classicist at Allegheny College in Pennsylvania.

Further study determined there were 20 pages of Hyperides in the palimpsest, including a previously unknown text called "Against Diondas."

The palimpsest, it turns out, took parchment from seven texts, including what are believed to be a commentary on Aristotle's "On the Soul" and a group of biographies of the saints, plus two still unidentified texts.

The works are even more difficult to discern than the Archimedes because the ink is different and the pages more thoroughly scrubbed.

I wonder how many other ancient documents have been scrapped and written over by monks. At least they are still around and not used as firestarter.

Diana
Collapse -
What does your feces say about you?

Grim, You definately have too much time on your hands. Go back to school while you still have a chance and before you land into a bucket of it!
I have been there before. We all have for that matter.

How to change the subject!! Funny, I thought! :

Collapse -
(NT) Fortunately mine has the grace to keep relatively silent.

Collapse -
Is it true....

.....analyses of the feces revealed many contained significant portions of
bacon? Devil

Collapse -
(NT) was the seat up or down?

Collapse -
When mine shows

some green and spots of yellow, it says I have eaten Popeye canned spinach and corn on the cob.
Happy

Collapse -
Boston Legal.... Shatner quote

In reply to: When mine shows

I poop in technicolor

Collapse -
I would have figured Bill saying...

In reply to: Boston Legal.... Shatner quote

... he "s*h*a*t" in technicolor! Devil

grim

Collapse -
What does mine say ?

Man, you stink. Phew.
Happy

Collapse -
(NT) A little more fiber would be a good thing?

Collapse -
One of THE best DUMPS in history !

that is how I sent this on, with BOTH links, to those who SMELL good to me

Collapse -
but seriously folks

In reply to: One of THE best DUMPS in history !

there has always been this fanciful idea by scholars of today that THEY can actually interpret what it MUST have been like back then in light of all OUR generations insights. Aliens coming to our burned out planet someday, will no doubt have scholars willing to attest to the primitive culture we must have had:" body piercing, tattos, contact sporting events in which the gladiators in teams attempted to break each others body parts etc.

G H

Collapse -
future scholars might conclude

In reply to: but seriously folks

that the culture was particularly barbaric. relics and fossil evidence display they routinely repaired these combatants. titanium screws, pins, plates. joint replacements. artificial limbs. reattached body parts. facial and internal organ transplants. helmets and body armor allowing the games to continue longer and longer.

this cultures sado-masochistic blood-lust was insatiable but also inventive and practical. the victor was often rewarded financially and received adulation usually reserved for the 'more than mortals'.

the unprotected human mind proved to be quite an adversary, regardless of the advantages of advanced technology. ultimately it proved to be a prime factor in the decline of this warrior society.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.