And the list sounds as if the maker has already made a few. As to the breathing, I still find gamers needing to leave the side cover off.
Hello CNET members!
After a bit of searching, I think I MIGHT have found the PC, I need.
However, I need your expert opinion on what you think of it.
- Intel i5 3570, 3.4GHZ CPU, IVY Bridge (Turbo 3.8GHZ)
- 3GB HD7950 XFX, DUALFAN
- ASUS motherboard, B75 (USB3, SATA6G, PCI-E-3.0)
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ HYPER-X Kingston RAM
- 500GB Harddisk, 7200RPM, SATA6G
- 24X Duallayer DVD burner , +/- (ASUS)
- Kabin/case Coolermaster M. windows, possibility for lights etc.
- * Optial airflow up to 5 fans, powersupply in the bottom
- 550W XFX 80+ Certified PSU (by Seasonic)
- M. 4 DIMM Sockets (up to 32GB RAM)
- 8 channels soundcard, surround sound
- 6 USB ports (2 front) - Both USB 3.0 front and back
- Netcard 10/100/1000Mbit (Gigabit Speed)
- Temperature controlled CPU cooler
Is the CPU and GPU good? What about the motherboard, RAM, the powersupply (550w)? What about the kabin/case - is it good for the pc to "breath" or does this not matter?
Please help. Thank you