General discussion

What do you think of 4.0?

So, I am watching this live feed from the Apple iPhone 4.0 announcement today. All I have to say is "Finally!"

I almost abandoned my iPhone I was so tired of waiting for the multi-tasking. It is so annoying to get a text message in the middle of one of my favorite songs on Pandora and have to stop listening just to respond to the text.

Sure, I'd love to use skpye on my iPhone... But I am not going to leave the App open 24 hours a day so I can receive calls! With 4.0 we don't have to worry about that anymore!

The new feature that allows you to organize your apps in folders is great. I can't believe they upped the max amount of apps you can have to over 2000. My friends will never have any money in their bank accounts for sure now. And for people like me with ZERO media on their phone we will take full advantage of that new app capacity.

All in all, I think today was the happiest day for iPhone owners since, well, the iPhone came out. Thank you Apple!

What do you think? Did today's announcements make you happy or were you disappointed? Do you still want some feature that we don't have yet? What was your favorite part of the new features announced today?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: What do you think of 4.0?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What do you think of 4.0?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info