PC Applications forum

Question

What are the best School Management Software?

by edutech2015 / January 27, 2015 8:20 PM PST

I have researched and did't find the best school software. is anyone have any idea about that? Software should be cheaper with great features like school attendance, accounting, registration management and more..

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What are the best School Management Software?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What are the best School Management Software?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: software
by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 27, 2015 8:55 PM PST

If you found more than one, by definition one of them is the best of them.

Maybe it's not good enough for you. Then keep searching, see what other schools in the neighbourhood use and finally, buy the best you can find, even if it's not ideal yet.

Kees

Collapse -
Answer
I can comment on this.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 28, 2015 2:49 AM PST

I've been in a few countries and can see where there would never be a world wide best as each country can have mandates from the government's education ministry and those mandates would change with each country and possibly with an change in the ministry.

I'd search in your country and draw your own conclusions.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
Reply to What are the best school ManagementSoftware
by anilgadde / February 17, 2015 6:50 PM PST

According to my self Institute management is the best software to maintain your institute Effectively. The Institute management system is a dynamic platform which allows educational institutions to manage their whole institution and student details. It nurtures the interaction between school, teachers, students and parents in most effective way... They Customize the Software what you want to desire..

Collapse -
Answer
Best school marketing and management software
by withsachin / February 17, 2015 9:47 PM PST

Hi I would like to suggest you to go for TEZKIDS, if you are really looking for hassle free one step solution for schools management.

Tezkids is Educational Institute Marketing and Management Software and it is completely cloud based, you do not have to invest on any infrastructure. Tezkids uses latest technology used by Facebook, Google and Yahoo.. Right now we are partner for lots of educational Institute in their success story. Please check out our feature @http://tezkids.com/
We can also integrate Tezkids portal with all the branches so that you can manage them from one end..

If you required any more details you can mail @ sachin.pareek2000@gmail.com

Collapse -
Answer
What are the best School Management Software?
by summittech12 / March 18, 2015 7:54 PM PDT

Personally, I would like to suggest School and Tuition Management System Software developed and distributed by Summit Planners Technology. Practically, you do have your personal opinions and you might have specific requirements, so it depends on you to decide whether it suits your needs or not. However, I suggest go for a demo version first and then analyze if the software is scalable and customizable to fit your needs. If it is, then your problem is solved and if not you do have your options.

The School and Tuition Management System is completely cloud based, requiring no installation or no additional hardware. As of now, many schools and educational institutions in Singapore, Asia and Europe are satisfactorily using it. To know more about the software you can visit their official website Summittech.com.sg, directly mail them at info@summittech.com.sg or else contact them at (65) 6536 0036.

Collapse -
Answer
Schoolmanagement system
by tdimit / April 8, 2015 10:29 PM PDT

You can check this out!
http://www.schoolmanagement.eu/
There is a free version of the product to try out or you can ask for a full feature demo to make your envaluation

Collapse -
Answer
School Management Software
by hextechnologies / April 19, 2015 4:54 PM PDT

I have found an interesting new School Management Software "myskoolapp" with lots of features using new level of technology in management system.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!