Small business & Startups forum

General discussion

What are some of the best Affiliate programs ?

In a few weeks or so I will be starting a computer website & I am looking to find some the
most reliable & best all around computer Affiliate programs.

Anyone who knows of any please let me know.

Thank you Craig

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: What are some of the best Affiliate programs ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: What are some of the best Affiliate programs ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Best Affiliate Programs

In reply to: What are some of the best Affiliate programs ?

I am interested in learning more as to affiliate programs. Does anyone know or can help?

Chase

Collapse -
Affilliate program.

In reply to: Best Affiliate Programs

The basic idea:
1. You put a link to X on your site.
2. Somebody clicks on that link and buys the product advertised.
3. X pays you a fee.

The thing to do: find a good X. Amazon is an example.

I've never done so myself, but I find lots of hits when searching in google for affiliate or affiliate program or affiliate marketing or terms like that.

Of course, it makes sense to link to something that's related to the subject of your site. If your site or blog is about daffodils, for example, not many people will click a link pointing to mortgages. And it depends on where your visitors come from.

Kees

Collapse -
this might be helpful.

In reply to: Best Affiliate Programs

I'm not sure but this site might be helpful. It has information about affiliate programs. Here's an excerpt from the description on the site "Join our Winning affiliate program today and begin making the kind of money other products promise but never deliver. Our Internet presence since 1996 has helped to transform many new affiliate marketers into the top sellers in today's marketplace. You can be one of those affiliates!"

well if it seems helpful here's a link: http://www.hdpublishinggroup.com/

Collapse -
google

Google ads seem to be good as far as ad placemnt.

If you are looking to minimize the number of accounts you have to manage, you can also go through an affiliate management service like cj.com or linkshare.com . Both of these manage the affiliate program for multiple companies.

Collapse -
Affiliate Programs that work

The first thing you have to remember about affiliates is Traffic. you can have Awesome affiliated but if no one sees them it does you no good.

with that being said, here are a few of my favorite places to setup affiliates:

Amazon.com - at the bottom of the page you will see Join Assosiates, it allows you to sell anything you can find on amazon and you get a % of that sale.

Google Ads - these are good, but pay very little, use them more as a space filler them a profit generation tool.

CJ.com & ClickBank.com - both good sites for finding affiliate links and you can find some high paying

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.