General discussion

What are some iPhone Cases you like?

I really am looking for a cellphone case that is kind of like a swiss army knife type case. You know, a little bit of everything. Anybody know of one?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: What are some iPhone Cases you like?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: What are some iPhone Cases you like?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
LINK FREE ZONE AS USUAL.

All posts with links will be removed since this question invariably is a spam magnet.

- Collapse -
just curious to what or who makes a case like this
- Collapse -
oh wait

is that considered spam? it's a link from my photobucket of the pic I found from google images

- Collapse -
You are fine....

Spam is a situation where a user post links to "For Sale" links or outside blogs. You picture is fine in my opinion as a mod on this forum.

- Collapse -
cool

I actually ended up being directed by someone on the iphone forums about the picture I posted it up there. Its an in1case. Has everything but a knife, I sent them an email asking if I can get a knife instead but no response quite yet. Cool idea though, but sucks it's not available. I'm just trying to get a case that's different from everyone else.

- Collapse -
Now that we have 3D printers.
- Collapse -
awesome

That is pretty freakin cool, I might take that into consideration.

- Collapse -
Gorilla

HI Used to have a Gorillacase cover for my iphone but people used to ridicule me for having a "Russian made phone"
So it was protected but ugly as sin...

- Collapse -
I Like Rock Rabbit Serious Protective Case

Rock Rabbit Serious Protective Case for iPhone 5 (Wooden Horse) | iCentreindia.com

- Collapse -
IN1 Multi-Tool Utility Case

So I got my case in the mail today and my gf opened it up for me since I'm stuck at work. She said she loves it and wants one for herself, she said her biggest surprise was the fact of how NOT BULKY it was which is awesome news for me. I will post up pics when I get home tonight.

- Collapse -
ZooGue iPhone 5/5s Case

I really like the ZooGue iPhone 5/5s cases. They are thin, inexpensive and still protective. I have dropped mine on concrete at least 5 times and not a scratch even when dropped directly on the screen.

CNET Forums

Forum Info