Not everything in your post is clear to me, but I can say a few things.
1. If you can't play the game from the original legal undamaged CD (invalid win32 program) meant for Windows, you should return it.
2. Don't know why the exe copied to a hard disk should be changed after a day of playing. Try making it read-only and see what happens (after all, it's read-only on the CD).
3. If graphics acceleration is disabled in DX9, have a close look at your video properties and video driver. DX9 is a layer above the standard video, and if that doesn't support it, DX9 surely won't. Right click on an empty part of your desktop, choose properties and check all tabs.
4. "i increased my paging file". The recommended option is to let Windows handle it and not set your own parameters. So what you did doesn't seem to be recommended. Are you sure you've got enough free disc space that the game requires?
Tell more if necessary.
Hope this helps.
well this is a new problem i have been encountering as i game for FIFAhere they are
this is juss nutty, it says not a valid win32 program, this happens on winxp when u try to play fifa2000 on other platforms it goes quiet well
2) i ussually copy my games and play them from the drive than cd to reduce chances of sratches and errors but after a day of restarting the executable file does not work any more,
i have noticed that it would have changed size compared to that on cd then i wwonder, this happens with NEED FOR SPEED also, copyin the file file would help but still what the hack
3)fifa 2002 and 2006says needs hardware accelaration then this gets me stuck, my dx is dx9.c and in my dxdiag the graphics accelaration is disabled
4) it also used to say low virtualmem and i increased my paging file but we not gaming much need help