Things to try:
1. From the command prompt, ping www.loudelillo.com and ping 126.96.36.199. Just a diagnostic, of course. Tell what you find.
2. Then, also from the command prompt, tracert in stead of ping.
3. Then clear your Temporary Internet Files (if you use IE) or your cache (if you use Firefox)
4. Then turn off your router and modem and turn them on again
5. Then try the other browser (IE in stead of Firefox or the other way around)
6. Then flush your DNS, as told in http://www.hostmysite.com/support/info/flushdns/
7. Then check your hostfile if it mentions your site
8. Then try it after booting in Safe Mode with Network support.
9. Then take your PC (laptop?) to somewhere else (with another ISP!) and try there.
10. Type the IP-address 188.8.131.52 in the address bar of your browser. What happens? With me interesting things: avast gives a warning for malware, then I get a 404-page from the server.
11. Disable your antivirus and try again.
12. Disable your firewall and try again (dangerous, if you're not behind a router!)
Please tell what you find.
I was working on my website last night and all of a sudden i started to get page load errors.. I assumed the servers were down and went to bed. I got up today, same error. I contacted my host and they said the servers were up and running just fine and that it was me. I went to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com to see if.. well.. it was everyone or just me.. and it said the site was up and it was just me. all my friends can go to the site but I cant get onto it or any of its pages.. i CAN get to the page if i use a proxy or something..
the site is http://www.loudelillo.com im not pimping my site here.. i seriously need help cause i have no clue whats going on here wassat.gif please help!