Report them to the BBB. GoDaddy should be able to help out. You can transfer to a new ISP to run your site. Set it up with a new provider, wait until the old one want money and tell them you quit. They'll bring the site down and you can bring it up at the other provider's site. Set up your FTPs and have everything loaded and ready to go. You could get a second domain just to get it up and change it when the other goes down. Downtime should be minimal if you work out the logistics correctly. This is what I would do. Where there is a will, there is a way..so they say.

and life goes on...

Jack