General discussion

Web design

What is the different between static website design and dynamic website design ?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Web design
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Web design
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I see that question on google

Finds some ready to read content. Did you try that?
Bob

- Collapse -
Diffrence between static website design and dynamic design

In static website Design use HTML Language and not contain any database.On the otherside dynamic website design use ASP OR PHP language and it conatain Database.

- Collapse -
website diffrence

static website are usually made in HTML but the dynamic websites are mostly in PHP or ASP or any other CMS

- Collapse -
Different points

Static website is pure web design, two dynamic website is to use a database storing data in the background.

- Collapse -
My views

Along with the creation of the website, designing and other applications maintaining with it is also a crucial task for any website. We all know that the website should be user friendly one and should provide the best view for the visitor in first glance itself. For making it more effective, we may choose the options of Graphic Designing, Logo Designing which are very popular these days. There are many designers available these days for providing the best services at reasonable prices. As far as my knowledge is concerned, It is the first step one should follow for making the website more effective.

- Collapse -
How can I solve Cannonical issue on Domain name?

thanks, giving your valuable tips.
Once more thing how can I solve canonical issue on my website, please give me some tips.

- Collapse -
Re: issues

Please start a new thread and tell us what issues you have.

Kees

- Collapse -
Diffrence between static website design and dynamic design

Static website is a written entirely by HTML code and each website pages are separate document. Dynamic website is written by more comprehensive code like PHP, ASP and JAVA it has a better degree of serviceable.

- Collapse -
Difference between static and dynamic website design

Static Website Design were generally developed page-by-page with a usual goal to present a set of information to its viewers. To update content, there is a need for the person in charge to have knowledge in coding or at least HTML.

Dynamic Website Design on the other hand is created with a database as a usual counterpart. This is an answer of a need to give users what they were looking for, from selecting, to customizing, and to purchasing online.

- Collapse -
contents

static - just to view and read content its a static websites basic HTML and CSS is more than enough for doing static websites.
dynamic - if you want to change text based on user input its dynamic website.
James mad
connected commerce

CNET Forums

Forum Info