General discussion

watched drphil

i happen to have a day off yesterday (first in a long time!)and watched drphil.part of it was about a man walking around naked in his home.phil said he was overseas last summer and passed by a topless beach.are there such beaches in europe(i think he meant europe by saying overseas)?as far as i know all beaches in europe are public and you are allowed to be topless whether man or woman.naked no.but topless yes.and i dont see anything bad about that.i cant believe its even a topic for discussion.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: watched drphil
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: watched drphil
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) so don't discuss it....
- Collapse -
what do you think jonah?

is it aceptable that public beaches allow topless?

- Collapse -
Here's a danger:

Whether one is "right" or "wrong," an arrest can lead to "sex crime" on one's record, just as if rapist or molester. Not to be taken lightly.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Here's another: Sunburn!
- Collapse -
But don't say where,

or you'll get banned. Happy

- Collapse -
old joke...

the young fella and his main squeeze visited the nude beach for the first time. He got a nasty sunburn in the most sensitive of places. That evening, wandering around in the apartment in great pain, he opened the refrigerator in hopes of finding something that he could apply that would ease the discomfort. He spied the milk carton, poured a tall glass of it, and draped his member into the cool liquid. Just then, she came around the corner and gasped, ''So that's how you load that thing!''

Devil
dw

- Collapse -
could you develop that?

what does rapists and molesters have to do with nudity?

- Collapse -
To the law in many jurisdictions,

a sex crime is a sex crime. Nudity "offender" still bound to report addresses, notify prospective employers, etc. Moral: What we can do we might not opt not to do.

- Collapse -
Are you sure about that?

Someone that exposes themselves to a child or in a manner intended to be a "sexual assault" of sorts I can see. I haven't seen any of these people on registered sex offender websites!

Evie Happy

- Collapse -
More common case is a drunk

who's observed relieving himself by the roadside. ''Indecent exposure'' is by def. a sex crime, can be pushed to the limit at prosecutor's option. Conviction can result in same life penalties as child molestor. My point was, why take a chance on nudity just to prove a point. Another view is to avoid it just because you know some of your fellow humans will object. We're all in this together.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) You said not worth discussing LOL
- Collapse -
well

since it seems to be a big deal here it also see,s to be a topic worth to discuss.however it shouldnt be.

so what do you think?

- Collapse -
What I think.

There are nudists colonies in the US, and there are some nudist beaches.

All beaches in Europe are not "undress optional".

I have no interest in exposing what I consider private, nor looking at those who do.

From the replies to your post, I think it is evident that neither does anybody else here, so the topic has no interest.

So I am locking this thread.

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) The answer is no, and yes it needs no discussion.
- Collapse -
TONI: I know we can't have a killfile here...

but is there no way to set it so one doesn't have to see posts from certain people?

CNET Forums

Forum Info