Praise

Watched a movie the today

that I had seen before but didn't remember it being this funny the first time around. I guess it takes awhile to really appreciate the humor of things from long ago.....

The Full Monty.......

A fact I didn't know...It cost $3.5M to make it, and it still holds the UK record for grossing the most...nearly $250M

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Watched a movie the today
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Watched a movie the today
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) Is "grossing" the operative word? (-:
- Collapse -
The good ones

Well, I get alot of DVDs from the library. Many of the oldies are there and whole TV seasons as well. I just got Banacek series. It was nice to refigure out how it got done type of thing. I don't recall ever seeing reruns being done in the past. So, it's nice to view again AND!!! it still keeps me guessing.

As for the Full Monty, well for that was a 1 time viewing I guess British humor is too stiff for me. -----Willy Shocked

- Collapse -
I agree, a superior movie. England is so full of really

great actors, that even bad things can be interesting for the performances. Try "A Death at the Funeral", and tell me what you think. Two of the main actors are Americans nobody has ever heard of, and one does a spot on English accent, and in my opinion carries out the most courageous piece of acting I've maybe ever seen. It's also hilarious.

Rob

- Collapse -
Just like a woman- men in full frontal,

and she says, "funny". Happy

- Collapse -
Actually

it was full 'backside'....they used their tophats to cover up in the movie until the last second and then the camera when to the backsides........the audience in the pub and the 'extras' all got the full frontal.

But, yeah....full frontal of a man IS pretty funny. Most I've seen are either veering left or right or too small to tell. Course, there was that ONE that will be remembered forever. LOL

- Collapse -
I didn't know that about the movie scene.

I recall a standup female comic reporting on an episode in her love life. He: I didn't hurt you, did I? She: With that? I don't think so. Happy

- Collapse -
Size IS relative.

some women don't want to hear that.

Especially when they are buying shoes. Devil

CNET Forums