Rant

Warranty is useless in Romania - Samsung Galaxy S3

Hallo i bought a samsung galaxy s3 in romania (cluj) but the phone was not working from the beginning. We sent it to be checked (beacuse it had a warranty for 2 years) but they - ELECTRONICS SUPORT DIVISION in Bucharest - told us it could not be repaired (we already knew that) and be paid for this ~service~ about 11 euro + transportation taxes.They told as that the main border is broken and they canot change it because they have a limitet no. of main borders....great answer !! Please tell me what can i do to have my phone fixed so i can use it !!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Warranty is useless in Romania - Samsung Galaxy S3
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Warranty is useless in Romania - Samsung Galaxy S3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
In the US we deal with this by returning the product.

If they can't repair in warranty, then we ask for refund. If no refund we have small claims court. I can only hope your options are similar.
Bob

- Collapse -
Dear Lulu

it must be cool to live in place such as Romania.

CNET Forums