Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Wal-mart killer is ex-Marine, Iraq vet

by Dave Konkel [Moderator] / January 22, 2005 1:24 AM PST
Woman abducted on tape is found dead.
(Chronicle login: semods4@yahoo.com; pw = speakeasy)

>> According to the AP, the suspect's mother, Pat Williams, told a Dallas television station her son had trouble adjusting to civilian life after serving in the war in Iraq. <<

Two more victims of Mr. Bush's War?

-- Dave K, Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

The opinions expressed above are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of CNET!
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Wal-mart killer is ex-Marine, Iraq vet
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Wal-mart killer is ex-Marine, Iraq vet
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
How many times
by TONI H / January 22, 2005 2:24 AM PST

is a seated President going to be blamed when we are at war for inhumane actions by a few? How many WW1, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam vets were killers after the war and blamed the President at the time for their actions? Gimme a break........that dog won't hunt, Dave. This argument is like giving gay bashers a free license because if it wasn't for gays, they wouldn't be bashers in the first place.

TONI

Collapse -
(NT) (NT)Keyword is EX Toni's rite send da dog back unda de porch
by Catgic / January 22, 2005 10:14 PM PST
In reply to: How many times
Collapse -
Nah
by C1ay / January 22, 2005 2:29 AM PST
Two more victims of Mr. Bush's War?

He's just a deranged thug. There's nothing to suggest this has anything to do with him being a vet.

Collapse -
Sheesh!
by David Evans / January 22, 2005 2:42 AM PST

Give it up Dave, the stench is too much to bear. But I can say one good thing about all of this: you're still working for me, and I can predict what you're going to do before you do it. This is soooooooo easy.

Shame on you.

Keep working to elect President Newt. You're starting early and doing a fine job! He's going to send you an autographed Newt's Manual sealed in an SDS envelope, with a "thank you for helping elect me" note written on Nixon stationary, lol.

DE

Collapse -
re:
by MKay / January 22, 2005 3:45 AM PST
In reply to: Sheesh!

"But I can say one good thing about all of this: you're still working for me, and I can predict what you're going to do before you do it. This is soooooooo easy."

And we can almost always predict WHAT you are going to say and HOW you are going to say it.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) dear and we can say the same about dave cant we?
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 3:53 AM PST
In reply to: re:
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) And that makes DE's comment acceptable?
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / January 22, 2005 11:14 AM PST
Collapse -
wrong dave try dave konkle
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 11:29 AM PST

blames this killer on bush but then again we all see why

Collapse -
Sorry that the truth hurts.
by Evie / January 22, 2005 10:14 PM PST
In reply to: re:

Why sugarcoat it?

Dave Konkel's comment was wholly inappropriate. I wonder if I found an article about a bureaucrat brat having difficulty adjusting to life in the real world began molesting young girls and drew implications ...

Dave Konkel, knowing that several members here are vets, did just the equivalent in most unseemly fashion. Sad

Yet you don't decry that. Only go after DavE. So telling MK.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) lol @ sds lol lol lol lol @<<<<<<< flower
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 3:52 AM PST
In reply to: Sheesh!
Collapse -
get over your
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 3:51 AM PST

lame excuses just because he served in Iraq doesn't mean hes a a killer.
how many combat vets come back and have hard time adjusting? and never kill?

Dave i served in Nam in saw combat, i came home after 2 yrs had nightmares for awhile still jump if i hear aloud noise, but i didn't kill

that mans a killer not because of our president.

its just like saying your a pot head because your a peacenic so dont be so blinded by your bias

your objectiveity is obvious not!

Collapse -
If he had trouble adjusting...
by Edward ODaniel / January 22, 2005 4:20 AM PST

that would be the fault of those of your persuasion who take every opportunity to blame the service men and women and to demonize the military.

The demonstrations you yourself participated in 30 plus years ago were also responsible for adjustment problems and deaths.

The blood on the hands of the "progressive" demonstrators is there to stay and all of you should be ashamed.

Your innuendos are repugnant in the extreme.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) ed thank you for saying what i should have
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 4:23 AM PST
Collapse -
Support the war to stop it... The logic of... Logic? LOL!!!
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / January 22, 2005 11:24 AM PST

Sure, if everybody just would support the wars started by the governments all over the world, nothing bad would ever have happened...

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) charlie you could be dave konkles poster child
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 11:33 AM PST
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I'll let DK answer to that... LOL!
by Charlie Thunell PL&T / January 22, 2005 10:17 PM PST
Collapse -
you both say same bs and as others said
by Mark5019 / January 22, 2005 10:23 PM PST

very insulting to the vets of se.

Collapse -
This is sooooo funny!
by xerpor / January 22, 2005 7:29 AM PST

You throw out a raw bone and watch the fun. You do this a lot don't you? You need to partner up with that other guy here that you'll claim does that.

Happy

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Disgusting!
by Evie / January 22, 2005 10:04 PM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.