Microsoft Outlook Express 6
Juha-Matti Laurio has reported a weakness in Outlook Express 6, which
may disclose email addresses in "BCC:" fields to other recipients.
The weakness is caused due to an error when sending multipart
messages. This may allow recipients in the "To:" and "CC:" fields to
see the email addresses of recipients in the "BCC:" field.
In Outlook Express, this requires users to open the email message in
a editor. In Lotus Notes, the "BCC:" recipients are displayed
directly in the message body without having to open it in an editor.
Symantec Multiple Products ISAKMPd Denial of Service Vulnerability
A vulnerability has been reported in multiple Symantec products,
which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (Denial of
The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error within the
The following products are affected:
* Symantec VelociRaptor 1.5
* Symantec Gateway Security 1.0
* Symantec Gateway Security 2.0
* Symantec Enterprise Firewall/VPN 7.0 for Solaris
* Symantec Enterprise Firewall/VPN 7.0 for Windows NT/2000
* Symantec Enterprise Firewall/VPN 7.0.4 for Solaris
* Symantec Enterprise Firewall/VPN 7.0.4 for Windows NT/2000
Apply patches (see original advisories for installation