There was some teething issues of upgrading to XP on machines that came supplied with Windows ME at the time. If you want Vista then get it supplied with it installed.
Hi there. I'm just wondering if I can obtain a recommendation on whether to get a new computer now with XP or wait later for Vista. I have a significant (20%) discount if I were to purchase a new Dell with XP as well as an express upgrade to Vista. I am just afraid that if I were to get this Dell now I'd be losing out on significant future improvements like highdef drives or highdef tuners. Or would it be wise to just use XP now, and upgrade to Vista with a backup just in case Vista should fail?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.