2. Never needed a driver to solve it.
3. Learn how to set display resolutions in Vista and also the 'refresh' rates. Start low like 800x600 and 60Hz.
I have a Lenovo with Vista Home Premium and an Optoma DLP Movie Time Projector(purchased in April 2007). When I hook the two together through the standard cable I have no trouble viewing the laptop display in dual or single mode. However I have tried to use the laptop with ceiling mounted projectors and cannot get a projector display either in single or dual mode. although friends using their XP laptops have no problem.
1. Has anyone else had this type of problem?
2. Are there any generic drivers that I might be able to install (I do not know the manufacturers of the projectors as I am visiting)?
3. Any other suggestions or recommendations?