Troj/Lineag-ADJ is a Trojan for the Windows platform.
Troj/Lineag-ADJ includes functionality to access the internet and communicate
with a remote server via HTTP.
* Spyware Worm
W32/Tilebot-HN is a worm for the Windows platform.
W32/Tilebot-HN spreads to other network computers by exploiting common buffer overflow vulnerabilities, including: LSASS (MS04-011), RPC-DCOM (MS04-012), PNP (MS05-039) and ASN.1 (MS04-007). The worm may also spreads via network shares protected by weak passwords.
W32/Tilebot-HN runs continuously in the background, providing a backdoor server which allows a remote intruder to gain access and control over the computer via IRC channels.
W32/Tilebot-HN includes functionality to:
- set up an FTP server
- set up a proxy server
- spread via AOL Instant Messager by sending messages automatically
- set or remove network shares
- port scanning
- packet sniffing
- start a remote shell (RLOGIN)
- access the internet and communicate with a remote server via HTTP
- harvest information from clipboard
- take part in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks